Vont Bluetooth Headset with MicrophoneSale!
Vont Bluetooth Headset with Microphone
Play, work, and drive with ease wearing this flexible wireless headset. With a 12-hour talk-time via Bluetooth and noise-canceling technology, you’re set to unobstructed, productive focus.
Pair your smartphone or laptop to this brilliant headset, and drive, work, eat tacos or do other important tasks with ease. Features a soft ear pad, flexible headband and 330° swivel microphone arm. Perfect for those who do not like "in ear" type headsets. Now upgraded with Bluetooth version 5.0.
SUPERIOR NOISE CANCELLATION
Kids, pets or that One Loud Guy At The Office. Whatever’s interfering with your call will be less of a problem– thanks to your Bluetooth headset’s integrated noise-canceling technology. Perfect for truck drivers, Skype meetings and call centers.
LIGHTER THAN AN EGG
At just 0.09 pounds, our wireless headset is lighter than an egg. Plus, it gets far better reception than eggs, flapjacks or other breakfast foods.
PAIRS WITH MULTIPLE DEVICES
Got a work phone and a personal one? Our headset pairs with two devices at once so you never miss a call. And with its 30 feet roam range, you don’t even have to be able to find those phones to take a call.
HD SOUND QUALITY
Low-quality sound is the most common complaint people have with in car FM transmitters. Ours employs CVC technology to suppress ambient noise and deliver crystal clear sound.
You can rest in knowing that this product is of utmost quality. Warranted for life, it is covered against loss, theft, and defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the product. CE/ RoHS/ FCC/ BQB certified.
Pair and Play
Pair any smartphones or Bluetooth enabled device to our handset and keep your hands free for driving, working and other important tasks.
HD Audio, Noise Canceling
Listen to amazingly clear calls with no ambient noise distraction, 30 feet roam range so you can walk while you work.
Light and Comfortable
Weighs just 0.09 pounds, with a soft ear pad, flexible headband and 330° swivel microphone arm.
- DIMENSIONS 5.9 x 5.8 x 2 Inches
- WEIGHT 1.44 Ounces
- CONNECTIVITY Bluetooth
- BLUETOOTH RANGE Up to 30 feet
- HANDS-FREE CALLING Yes
- BATTERY LIFE Up to 12 Hours
- Microphone Yes, 330° swivel
- Noise-Cancellation Yes
- POWER SOURCE Built-in Rechargeable Battery
It has Bluetooth version 5.0, which provides an increased bandwidth capacity of 2 Mbps, and less power consumption, plus it lets you connect to two different devices at the same time. 👌🏻
The headset is FCC, RoHS, BQB, and CE certified. 💯
The Bluetooth range is up to 30 feet - perfect for any work from home or gaming setup where you can quickly grab a snack in the kitchen or receive your new Amazon order at the door. 👀
Yes, it will work, but it’s not advisable since the charging cable is only 31.5 inches - unless the plug is within arm’s reach. 😎
1. In power-on status, long-press the Multi-Function Button and Volume + for 5 seconds to clear the pairing record.
2. Blue and Red LED to flash once simultaneously mean the pairing record has been cleared, and the headset will not connect to the connected device.
3. Pair it again by pressing and holding the multifunction button for about 5 seconds until the indicator light alternates between blue and red, indicating that the headset is in pairing mode (refer to the digital manual here).
1. Press and hold the multifunction button for about 5 seconds until the indicator light alternates between blue and red.
2. Activate the Bluetooth search feature on your device (refer to your device manual for further instructions).
3. Select VNT-BTH01 from the searched device listing. 4. Enter the pin code “0000"" to confirm and finish pairing. The headset will flash blue to let you know that the pairing process is done.
1. Pair the first phone.
2. Temporarily turn the Bluetooth function off on the first paired device.
3. Now, pair the second device using the steps given to pair 1 device. (click here for instructions in pairing one device)
4. Turn the headset off. Then, turn the first paired phone’s Bluetooth function on.
5. Turn the headset back on, and it will reconnect to both devices automatically.
6. Remember, you can only pair up to 2 devices.
The Bluetooth Headset's pin code is "0000". Far more creative than “1234”, right? 🧐